$13 gets you a single cable that charges your iPhone and Apple Watch at the same timeBGR — Maren Estrada
Genius. That’s the only word that comes to mind when describing the Skygrand Upgraded 2 in 1 Charging Cable for iPhone and Apple Watch. It’s a single cable that plugs into any USB wall adapter, but it branches off into two different connectors. First, there’s a Lightning plug so you can charge up your iPhone or iPad. Second, you’ve got a wireless charging disc that’s compatible with every Apple Watch model. That’s right, it’s a single cable that charges both devices. What’s more, it’s on Amazon for just $12.69 right now, which is even less than the $19 Apple charges for a regular old Lightning cable!
Here’s more info from the product page:
- ✅ Watch Charger Cable – This charger cable comes with a magnetic wireless charger dock and an iPhone charger plug to charge both Apple iWatch and iPhone simultaneously.
- ✅ Advance Safety – This watch charging cord is built with over-current, over-voltage, short-circuit and over-temperature protection, and other safety features to offer you safe charging protection.
- ✅ Fast Wireless Charge – This 2 in 1 watch and phone charger takes less than 2.5 hours to charge your Apple watch’s battery from 0~100%. For faster charge speed, use a Quick Charge adapter (more than 5V 2.4A) when you charge both iWatch and iPhone simultaneously.
- ✅ 3.3ft Cable Length – Made of durable TPU, this long apple watch charger cable is sturdy yet lightweight, and it can be easily slipped into your bag or placed on your desk to keep your watch on display while charging.
- ✅ Wide compatible – Compatible with all Series Watch 5/4/3/2/1 (Both 38mm and 42mm Version) and iPhone 11/11 pro/XR/XS/XS Max/X/8/8Plus/7/7Plus/6/6Plus/ipad4/iPad Air2/iPad Air/iPad mini/mini2/mini3/mini4/Airpods.